A lawsuit recently filed against Apple for violating the California Invasion of Privacy Act underscores not only that regulators are serious about holding companies to privacy strictures but also that companies that are in the business of protecting users’ privacy will be held to the same high standard.
- The Rise in Cyber-Attacks from Bad International Actors
- Key Differences Between Quantum Encryption and Post-Quantum Cryptography
- The Secure Enterprise Communication Handbook
- The Introduction of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) And the Change of the CISO Role in 2023
- Episode 2859: Secure-Anchor.com with Dr. Eric Cole, Cyber Trends & Predictions for 2023
AI algorithm Clipminer CPO Magazine cryptography Cyber Defense Magazine Cybersecurity Cyberwire Dark Reading data security Encryption Eric Cole Forbes Healthcare Info Security information security Insurance Business America Karakurt lifewire machine learning OEM One Time Pad OTP quantum quantum computing quantum cryptography quantum encryption quantum threat sc sc magazine Security Boulevard Security Guy TV Security Magazine Security of Communications Security Week Silicon Angle The Economic Times Theon Technology The Record The Register vlog VMBlog