The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Treasury, and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) recently released a joint Cybersecurity Advisory (CSA) focusing on the Karakurt data extortion group, an emerging organization known for stealing company data and demanding ransom to avoid public exposure. The group has become the new face of ransomware, taking advantage of vulnerabilities and poor encryption.
- Why Quantum Threats are Transforming Cybersecurity
- Differences Between Traditional Cryptography and Quantum Cryptography
- Iran and Albania: diplomacy and cyber operations
- How Business Leaders Can Proactively Prevent A Data Breach
- What You Should Know About Post-Quantum Cryptography vs. Quantum Encryption
Clipminer CPO Magazine cryptography Cyber Defense Magazine Cybersecurity Cyberwire Dark Reading data security Encryption Eric Cole Forbes Karakurt OEM One Time Pad quantum quantum cryptography Security Boulevard Security Guy TV Security Magazine Silicon Angle The Economic Times The Record The Register vlog VMBlog