Quantum-proof encryption introduces a set of algorithms that ensures protection for organizations of any size. Unfortunately, the current decade-old public key cryptography technology that many organizations rely on today will be broken and will not be able to withstand the deployment of quantum computers in the near future.
- Biden’s TikTok Dilemma: Go After China or Pursue Social Media Antitrust Claims
- TikTok v. China anxieties
- How China-linked espionage is hindering TikTok’s U.S. future
- TikTok CEO set for grilling in House hearing. But U.S. lawmakers also face questions
- Upcoming Changes Within Data Management, Data Security and Data Governance
AI axios channel futures cnbc CPO Magazine cryptography Cyber Defense Magazine Cybersecurity Dark Reading data governance data management data security DICE Insights Encryption Eric Cole Forbes fox 5 Global Security Healthcare Info Security hollywood reporter information security information week Insurance Business America Karakurt lifewire machine learning One Time Pad OTP quantum computing quantum cryptography quantum encryption sc sc magazine Security Boulevard Security Guy TV Security Magazine Security of Communications Silicon Angle Tech news world the cyberwire Theon Technology The Record The Register vlog VMBlog