Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have an opportunity to protect themselves against the scourge of ransomware by following guidance offered by the Blueprint for Ransomware Defense released by the Ransomware Task Force (RTF) from the Institute for Security and Technology (IST).
- The Rise in Cyber-Attacks from Bad International Actors
- Key Differences Between Quantum Encryption and Post-Quantum Cryptography
- The Secure Enterprise Communication Handbook
- The Introduction of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) And the Change of the CISO Role in 2023
- Episode 2859: Secure-Anchor.com with Dr. Eric Cole, Cyber Trends & Predictions for 2023
AI algorithm Clipminer CPO Magazine cryptography Cyber Defense Magazine Cybersecurity Cyberwire Dark Reading data security Encryption Eric Cole Forbes Healthcare Info Security information security Insurance Business America Karakurt lifewire machine learning OEM One Time Pad OTP quantum quantum computing quantum cryptography quantum encryption quantum threat sc sc magazine Security Boulevard Security Guy TV Security Magazine Security of Communications Security Week Silicon Angle The Economic Times Theon Technology The Record The Register vlog VMBlog