The Biden-Harris administration has published its National Cybersecurity Strategy which aims to provide guidelines regarding how companies in the US allocate roles, responsibilities and resources in cyber space.
- Biden’s TikTok Dilemma: Go After China or Pursue Social Media Antitrust Claims
- TikTok v. China anxieties
- How China-linked espionage is hindering TikTok’s U.S. future
- TikTok CEO set for grilling in House hearing. But U.S. lawmakers also face questions
- Upcoming Changes Within Data Management, Data Security and Data Governance
AI axios channel futures cnbc CPO Magazine cryptography Cyber Defense Magazine Cybersecurity Dark Reading data governance data management data security DICE Insights Encryption Eric Cole Forbes fox 5 Global Security Healthcare Info Security hollywood reporter information security information week Insurance Business America Karakurt lifewire machine learning One Time Pad OTP quantum computing quantum cryptography quantum encryption sc sc magazine Security Boulevard Security Guy TV Security Magazine Security of Communications Silicon Angle Tech news world the cyberwire Theon Technology The Record The Register vlog VMBlog