Taiwanese network-attached storage (NAS) manufacturer, QNAP Systems released an advisory on Friday stating that a new DeadBolt ransomware campaign has been targeting QNAP NAS devices running outdated versions of QTS 4.x.
- Why Quantum Threats are Transforming Cybersecurity
- Differences Between Traditional Cryptography and Quantum Cryptography
- Iran and Albania: diplomacy and cyber operations
- How Business Leaders Can Proactively Prevent A Data Breach
- What You Should Know About Post-Quantum Cryptography vs. Quantum Encryption
Clipminer CPO Magazine cryptography Cyber Defense Magazine Cybersecurity Cyberwire Dark Reading data security Encryption Eric Cole Forbes Karakurt OEM One Time Pad quantum quantum cryptography Security Boulevard Security Guy TV Security Magazine Silicon Angle The Economic Times The Record The Register vlog VMBlog